Voices of Central Australia Forum Index

Register

Voices of Central Australia Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

The joke of the day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Humour.The best medecine
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Evelyne
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 27 Aug - 18:35 (2012)    Post subject: The joke of the day Reply with quote

Winning Nobel prize
A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?"

The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize."

"How?" asks the man, puzzled.

"Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are out standing in their field."
Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Aug - 18:35 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Humour.The best medecine All times are GMT + 9.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation