Voices of Central Australia Forum Index

Register

Voices of Central Australia Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Our Community,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> To begin -> To begin
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Evelyne
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 28 Aug - 17:00 (2012)    Post subject: Our Community, Reply with quote

Welcome to The Voices of Central Australia, a general discussion forum. As the founder, my goal is to create a community that would last, and that would pride itself on purposeful discussion and relaxed (though not arbitrary) moderation.

To register, all you need is a pseudo, your name or another and an emil adress
Ignore the rest, and I apologise ifit is in French, but it is part of my registered domain for work as a Francophone Guide. Mort de Rire
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 28 Aug - 17:00 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> To begin -> To begin All times are GMT + 9.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation