Voices of Central Australia Forum Index

Register

Voices of Central Australia Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Laughter IS the best medicine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Humour.The best medecine
Previous topic :: Next topic  
NickFury

PostPosted: Fri 11 May - 22:09 (2018)    Post subject: Laughter IS the best medicine Reply with quote

Hi,

I started this thread to share a joke. Feel free to add to this thread. I'm feeling kinda sick tonight so a little laughter often cheers me up and helps me to get better. 
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.

For More Details:
Animated Explainer Video Company

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 11 May - 22:09 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Humour.The best medecine All times are GMT + 9.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation