Voices of Central Australia Forum Index

Register

Voices of Central Australia Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

exterior flora asset pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Outdoor -> Flora
Previous topic :: Next topic  
NickFury

PostPosted: Wed 16 May - 14:54 (2018)    Post subject: exterior flora asset pack Reply with quote

Hi,

There good folks of log comunity i'm currently collecting and importing all kinds of free 3d models from various free model sites, and compiling/importing them ingame as to create a flora/rural asset pack for exterior cell usage. if anybody has suggestions as to wich kind of plant/tree types should be in there let me know (i.e forest plants,desert flora,etc,etc.) but do keep in mind that i have
no moddeling skills myself (i seek this stuf out and then import it with gmt) so its likely that not all wishes can be fullfilled to the fullest extent. (and yes using free model stuf is pretty cheap, but there's a lot of decent useable stuf out there and i have lots of time to sort and import these and also i want to contribute to a comunity that gives so much) .

For More Details:
Explainer video production agency

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 16 May - 14:54 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Outdoor -> Flora All times are GMT + 9.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation