Voices of Central Australia Forum Index

Register

Voices of Central Australia Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Restoring Media links when moving from a hosted site to Syno

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Media links
Previous topic :: Next topic  
vikafegif

PostPosted: Fri 18 May - 13:57 (2018)    Post subject: Restoring Media links when moving from a hosted site to Syno Reply with quote

Hi,

Another user has pointed me to a WordPress plugin called UpdraftPlus Premium which can not only replicate a WordPress Installation to another server (updating links as it does it, but can also clone other apps too. He uses it specifically to clone his site from the same hosting provider as I use, to a replicate site (not on a Synology NAS). And because it's a WordPress plugin,it can be run from the WordPress dashboard
The gotcha is that the source and target site have to be like for like. i.e if the source is is a multisite network (which it is) then the replica site must also be.
Have you ever tried running WordPress in multisite mode on a Synology NAS, especially alongside other standalone WordPress installs?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://skdavis.net/viewtopic.php?t=116
Cryptocurrency Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 18 May - 13:57 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Voices of Central Australia Forum Index -> Everyday life -> Media links All times are GMT + 9.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation